ks. Mariusz Wencławek sdb
tel. 501 618 008; email@example.com
pan Marcin Głuszyk
tel. (91) 45 38 466; kom. 506 024 222; firstname.lastname@example.org
(1919 - 1942)
- He had three siblings.
- His father worked in investigation police department.
- He had average grades at school.
- He could tell lively historical stories for hours, what arouse interest among younger boys.
- He was called “dad” in the oratory.
- The leader of the Five.
- The president of the Association of Immaculate Mary.
- An actor and a chorister.
- Arrested at the age of 20.
- During imprisonment he “did a lot of good to others”, sharing his food and clothing with other prisoners.